Introducing the 11th Annual
Riverfront Blues Festival
Join us for two fun-filled days of Blues, Brews and BBQs in beautiful Libby, Montana! This two-day event takes place annually at the wonderful Riverfront Park along the historic Kootenai River!
The Riverfront Blues Festival kicks off on Friday August 9th and comes to a smashing close after midnight on Saturday August 10th with the All Star Jam!
Gates open at 5PM on Friday and 12PM on Saturday so come early to enjoy the vendors, food, brews and Fun!
Make sure you reserve a place and save money by purchasing your tickets ahead of time. Tickets can be easily purchased online or at a local retailer!
We offer camping near the festival with bathrooms, on-site security guards, 1.5 mile walking track, folf course (frisbee golf) and children’s play area. Shuttles are provided to and from the venue!
2019 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL LINEUP:
FRIDAY, AUGUST 9TH:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10TH:
2018 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL VENUE:
The annual two-day Riverfront Blues Festival is held at the Riverfront Park Pavilion on the beautiful Kootenai River in Libby, Montana.
The banks of the beautiful Kootenai River will once again be rockin’ with the summer sounds of rhythm and blues! Sit back in your lawn chair and enjoy Blues, Brews and BBQs at the Riverfront Park Pavilion at Montana’s 9th Annual Riverfront Blues Festival. Children 12 and under are free when attending with a paying adult. Dogs allowed as long as they are on a manageable leash and owners must clean up after their pets.
2018 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL VENDORS:
Many great vendors will be serving and selling at the Riverfront Blues Festival! The best food, crafts and informational booths will be open for your enjoyment both Friday and Saturday. Delicious food will be provided throughout the festival by some of Montana’s best restaurants!
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL FOOD VENDORS:
- AUNT T’S: Visit Aunt T’s for your Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Flavored Ice Teas and Italian Sodas.
- PILIPINO DELIGHT: Visit Pilipino Delight for their Stir-Fry Noodles, Egg Rolls, Fried Rice and Pork BBQ on a Stick.
- THE LOVE LIGHT: The Love Light is featuring Tabouleh, Vegetarian Sushi-Style Hand Rolls, Nathan’s All-Beef Hot Dogs & Chili Dogs and Strawberry Shortcake for desert!
- WHATZ UP?: Back again this year, WHATZUP will be serving Fiesta Chicken Burrito and Hard and Soft Shell Tacos.
- THE SHED RESTAURANT: The Shed will be serving Pulled Pork Sandwiches, BBQ Ribs, Tri-Tip Sliders with Horseradish Sauce, Potato Salad, Jambalaya and Bagged Potato Chips.
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL CRAFTS AND MORE:
- OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS!: Let everyone know you were at the Libby Riverfront Blues Festival! This shirt is not available online, so make your way to THE TWISTED TURTLE Booth and pick up this one of a kind shirt!
- ST. RITA’S TRAVELING BOOK STORE: Visit a true to life bookstore on wheels and find a variety of unique rare books and other curiosities!
- ALPACA MONTANA: Alpaca Montana will have hand knitted and crochet alpaca products such as: hats, scarves, socks, etc. and felted organic soaps, yarns and rovings.
- KOOTENAI RIVER RUGS: Back again this year is Pat Shirk’s hand crocheted rugs, neck coolers and deer resistant flowers. Make sure to visit KRR again this year
- MOUNTAIN ROSE TRAVELING EMPORIUM: MRTE Will feature crafted works of art along with beautiful imports from Nepal.
- LIGHTHEART CREATIONS: Sky and Hawk Lightheart Creations returns again this year to offer a collection of Cigar box guitars, copper wind spinners and wind chimes.
- CAMP CREEK COFFEE ROASTERS: Camp Creek Coffee Roasters will be featuring their delicious locally roasted coffee beans. Don’t forget to get your favorite coffee beans!
- BENT TWIG GUITARS: Bent Twig Guitars is not about mass-producing “cookie cutter” guitars. From the design stage all the way through to completion, they pour their selves into each guitar, considering the intricacies and characteristics of each individual piece of wood, not only for visual appeal, but also for structural and tonal qualities. Don’t miss this unigue display!
- LOVE WORKS TIE-DYE: LWTD will have a collection of hand-dyed clothing, imported batiks, tapestries & imported tie-dye.
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL SPONSORS:
Thank You To ER And All Of Our Sponsors!
We would like to thank all of our sponsors who helped to make the 2018 Riverfront Blues Festival a reality! Throughout the years our sponsors of all levels keep the Riverfront Park Pavilion rocking every year and we wouldn’t be able to hold this great event without them!
If you would like to become a proud sponsor please call (406) 291-0185 or click here for more info!
The Riverfront Blues Festival is a non-profit event run by the Libby Revitalization Project with the purpose of helping out the Libby economy by showcasing the beauty and culture of Libby. If you would like to help, please use the donate button below to make a donation of any amount so we can continue to provide this event that greatly benefits the Libby community! Donations are processed securely through PayPal using any major credit card and are tax deductible.
Download and print this 2018 Riverfront Blues Festival poster to hang in your business, your home or around your town!
Print size is 8.5 X 11 so it should print on any standard home printer.
Click here to download
Note: Once the image downloads, right-click and save the image to your computer before you print.