Introducing the 12th Annual
Riverfront Blues Festival
Join us for a fun-filled day of Blues, Brews and BBQs in beautiful Libby, Montana! This event takes place annually at the wonderful Riverfront Park along the historic Kootenai River!
The Riverfront Blues Festival kicks off on Saturday August 14th at 12 Noon with the Smoking Gun Big Blues BBQ!
The rockin’ blues music starts at 1PM to a smashing close starting at 11PM and going for over two hours with the famous All Star Jam!
Gates open at 11AM so come early to enjoy the vendors, food, brews, and fun!
Make sure you reserve a place and save money by purchasing your tickets ahead of time. Tickets can be easily purchased at a local retailer!
We offer camping near the festival with bathrooms, on-site security guards, 1.5 mile walking track, folf course (frisbee golf) and children’s play area. Shuttles are provided to and from the venue!
2021 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL LINEUP:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14TH:
2018 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL VENUE:
The annual two-day Riverfront Blues Festival is held at the Riverfront Park Pavilion on the beautiful Kootenai River in Libby, Montana.
The banks of the beautiful Kootenai River will once again be rockin’ with the summer sounds of rhythm and blues! Sit back in your lawn chair and enjoy Blues, Brews and BBQs at the Riverfront Park Pavilion at Montana’s 9th Annual Riverfront Blues Festival. Children 12 and under are free when attending with a paying adult. Dogs allowed as long as they are on a manageable leash and owners must clean up after their pets.
2019 RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL VENDORS:
Many great vendors will be serving and selling at the Riverfront Blues Festival! The best food, crafts and informational booths will be open for your enjoyment both Friday and Saturday. Delicious food will be provided throughout the festival by some of Montana’s best restaurants!
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL FOOD VENDORS:
- WHATZ UP?: Back again this year, WHATZUP will be serving Fiesta Chicken Burrito plus Hard and Soft Shell Tacos.
- ASIA EXPRESS: Featuring a selection of Asian Cuisine including Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice and Noodle Bowls.
- MUNCHY MONKEY: Serving up Monster Dawgs and Delicious Signature Wraps like only the Munchy Monkey can!
- IRON ORR KIDS: Chicken Strips, Steak Fingers, French Fries, Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, Chicken Philly Sandwich, Deep Fried Mushrooms, Pickles, Oreos, and more!
- AUNT T’S: Visit Aunt T’s for your Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Flavored Ice Teas and Italian Sodas.
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL CRAFTS AND MORE:
- OFFICIAL T-SHIRTS!: Let everyone know you were at the Libby Riverfront Blues Festival! This shirt is not available online, so make your way to THE TWISTED TURTLE Booth and pick up this one of a kind shirt!
- ST. RITA’S TRAVELING BOOK STORE: Visit a true to life bookstore on wheels and find a variety of unique rare books and other curiosities!
- CAMP CREEK COFFEE ROASTERS: Camp Creek Coffee Roasters will be featuring their delicious locally roasted coffee beans. Don’t forget to get your favorite coffee beans!
- KOOTENAI RIVER RUGS: Back again this year is Pat Shirk’s hand crocheted rugs, neck coolers and deer resistant flowers. Make sure to visit KRR again this year!
- PEARL KISSES RUSTIC CREATIONS: Custom-made stainless tumblers, dream catchers, key-chains and glitter pop sockets for phones.
- NORTHWEST WOOD N’ CRAFTS: Kitchen and household items made of wood-cutting boards, boxes, signs, key-chains, spoons, candles and napkin & tissue holders.
- JEANNE’S SWEET TIE DYE: Featuring amazing tie dye designs on shirts and many other items!
- COUNTRY BEAR SOLAR ESPRESSO: Artisan hot coffee drinks, including espresso and lattes, and face painting!
RIVERFRONT BLUES FESTIVAL SPONSORS:
Thank You To ER, Fruit Factory And All Of Our Sponsors!
We would like to thank all of our sponsors who are helping to make the 2019 Riverfront Blues Festival a reality! Throughout the years our sponsors of all levels keep the Riverfront Park Pavilion rocking every year and we wouldn’t be able to hold this great event without them!
If you would like to become a proud sponsor please call (406) 291-0185 or click here for more info!
The Riverfront Blues Festival is a non-profit event run by the Libby Revitalization Project with the purpose of helping out the Libby economy by showcasing the beauty and culture of Libby. If you would like to help, please use the donate button below to make a donation of any amount so we can continue to provide this event that greatly benefits the Libby community! Donations are processed securely through PayPal using any major credit card and are tax deductible.
NEW POSTER COMING SOON! For now you can still download and print this 2019 Riverfront Blues Festival poster to hang in your business, your home or around your town!
Print size is 8.5 X 11 so it should print on any standard home printer.
Click here to download
Note: Once the image downloads, right-click and save the image to your computer before you print.